What is Lawn Aeration?
Lawn aeration is a process of nourishing the soil and roots by puncturing the ground with holes. The resulting pockets allow air, water, and nutrients to move through soil that can nourish the roots and can improve the quality of the growing grasses on your turf.
Benefits of Lawn Aeration
Lawn aeration can improve your lawn by:
- Allowing better absorption of water and nutrients through the soil
- Increasing movement of water, air, and nutrients through soil and grass roots
- Helping loosen up the compacted soil
- Creating durable and strong roots
- Improving the lawn’s drought resistance
What RLawn is Offering?
Apart from other lawn care services, RLawn also offers lawn aeration service in London, ON. Our services are fully-insured and we carry them out with the customer satisfaction in mind.
Request for a FREE estimate now!
You can send an email to [email protected] or call us at (519) 280 3312.
Or, you can also fill out an online form and we’ll get right back to you as soon as possible (within 24 hours).